2022 Screening dates coming soon.
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 - Online and Live Screening of the full film, Durham, NC community presented by the Hayti Black Filmmakers Collective.
- Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 3pm - SLIPPAGE @ Duke University 2021 Fall Series presents the first two parts from Durham-based creator, Leslie Cunningham’s new documentary film series “JIG SHOW | Leon Claxton’s Harlem in Havana”. This is a special student screening. Slippage@Duke is directed by Thomas F. DeFrantz at the Rubenstein Arts Center. All events will be in the SLIPPAGE lab, Room 202, Rubenstein Arts Center. All events are free and open to the public. There will be capacity limits and masking protocols. For more information email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, September 22, 2017 - The Center for Documentary Studies and the Southern Documentary Fund are pleased to present a free screening of Leslie Cunningham's JIG SHOW | Leon Claxton’s Harlem in Havana. Friday, September 22nd @ 7 pm. Full Frame Theater. American Tobacco Campus. Blackwell St. Durham, North Carolina 27701.
- Saturday, July 29, 2017- Capitol Dance & Cinema Festival's feature film series continues Saturday, July 29 @ Dance Exchange with a work-in-progress screening of the coming documentary film JIG SHOW | Leon Claxton's Harlem in Havana. 7:00pm. The event is hosted by Jen Ray of Dancinema. Brown Skin Showgirls Books Available for Purchase! Free Admission! Dance Exchange, 7117 Maple Avenue, Takoma Park, Maryland.
- August 25-28 2016 - A special work-in-progress screening will be held at the Cascadia Dance and Cinema Festival in Vancouver, BC, August 26, 2017. Visit Cascadia Dance Festival to learn more.
- November 2 and 13th, 2015 - JIG SHOW | Leon Claxton's Harlem in Havana has recently been accepted into the Cucalorus Film Festival work in Progress Program. The Works-in-Progress program is a partnership between Alternate ROOTS, Working Films, the Southern Documentary Fund and is funded in part by the North Carolina Arts Council and Alternate ROOTS. Visit Cucalorus Film Festival to learn more.